Wildlife Health Program Webinar: Research Highlights
This webinar is the fifth in our 2020 Virtual Wildlife Health Workshop series for New York State Department of Environmental Conservation staff and other wildlife professionals. It covers WHP research projects at the Wildlife Health Unit at Delmar and at the Wildlife Health Lab at Cornell.
- Bald Eagle Mortality causes (Kevin Hynes, DEC)
- Bald Eagles & lead – NE region and NY (Brenda Hanley, CWHL)
- Moose Health & Parasites (Patrick Connelly, CWHL)
- eDNA Technologies (Alyssa Kaganer, CWHL)
- Bats – WNS vaccine update & Rabies (Rachel Abbott, CWHL)